Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HELP.....PLEASE!!!!!

So Neal and I are going to Pittsburgh the 15th through the 20th this month, and are flying out of Las Vegas (McArran Airport). I have been trying to find the cheapest way possible for parking. I have called several hotels to see if they would let me leave my car for five days and the ones that I have called, say NO. I also have been googling to find cheap parking around the airport and can't find anything cheaper then $60.00.
If anyone knows of something that is cheaper then this please let me know, ASAP.

PARKING STINKS!

3 comments:

Aurie Jenkins said...

Hey, I grew up with Neil, so hopefully me offering my house wont be too crazy. We love on the airforce base in Las Vegas. I can totally get you or your car and park it at my house. Totally free!!! If you are up for that we have plenty of parking room. Just let me know. You can email me at aurieb@hotmail.com or call me 702-485-1266

Tyann said...

So, how was Pittsburgh? (Did I spell that right?) How are preparations for Halloween? Did you ever decide on something to do for the neighborhood? The hot cocoa and donuts will be fun. They've done that in past years, and my husband likes to use that as an excuse to eat a donut in front of me. Husbands are such stinkers!

Kirsti said...

I just stumbled across your blog, I'm Kirsti, I went to high school with Neal. Just wanted to say hi, you have a very cute little family! Your daughter is sure a beauty. Please say hi to Neal for me. My blog is delahuntynoggins.blogspot.com.