Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sophee likes to help Mommy


















So one day Sophee was in the office with me and she somehow found out how to get into the drawers and find the paper clips. Instead of just putting them in her mouth where I could see her she crawled all the way to the couch, where I couldn't see her too well, and started eating them. Luckily I saw her before it got really bad! Sophee just likes to help me when I am at work. She usually makes sure I have put all the right things in the trash can by pulling it all out for me, she also like to though pens and markers at me!

7 comments:

Brad and Christina Humphreys said...

She is gorgeous!!! I can't believe that she is almost a year old, she is just getting so big.

Wendi said...

She looks like a busy one! How cute and fun. I MISS IT ALL!!!!! Enjoy all these moments and take lots of pictures.
Love,
Aunt Wendi

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

I can't believe how big she is!

Rick and Tarah said...

I am so glad that we live so close so I can watch Sophee grow everyday. She is getting so big. It is so fun to watch them develop their own personalities.

barbl said...

Go get 'em Sophee!! Keep 'em on their toes!!
See you soon.
Love,
Grammie

The Cowley Family said...

She is so...cute! I cant believe how fast she is growing up!glad to see she is keeping you guys busy! she is a fuuny girl! (oh yeah, please e-mail me so I can get your e-mail and send you an invite to our blog! sameetalcowley@live.com Thanks!)

Erin Humphreys said...

O my gosh! She is getting so big. Last time I saw her she was tiny. I miss you guys so much and can't wait to visit. Love ya