Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pittsburgh and D.C.


Neal and I got back from our trip about a week ago. We were definatley glad that we could go visit all the family but it's nice to be home. I personally was very excited to go to the D.C Temple TWICE. We went once for Jays endowments (he enters the MTC on Dec. 10th) and then the next day we went to Ian and Kayla's wedding. We really loved to see all of our cousins, siblings and parents (Sophee had such a blast with all the attention), and hope to see them again soon.


Thank you to Aurie for letting us leave our car at your house and taking us, and picking us up at the airport, we really got to save money from not having to pay for parking. We really appreciate it! (please get me your mailing address through e-mail or a comment)


Thank you to Neals mom and dad who helped us out with the whole trip (we probably couldn't have made it without their help) and for taking Sophee shopping.


Thank you to all the siblings and cousins who gave Sophee so much attention, Neal and I really appreciated the time we got to be alone.



6 comments:

Rick and Tarah said...

Neal looks very HANDSOME with that pink tie!!!! That temple looks very pretty. I'm glad you got to go spend time with his family.

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

Adorable family picture! Sophee's dress is so pretty!

barbl said...

We were so happy to have you here! I know it's hard to be away from home with a baby... be we are so happy to have the baby in our home!

See you in December!

Love,
Mom

Aurie Jenkins said...

It was my pleasure. It was so nice to meet you and your sweet adorable little lady. I am very glad that I got to meet you, hopefully we will get to see more of each other. Our address is:
5334 Coltman Loop
Las Vegas, NV 89115

Morgan Family Times said...

What a great family picture. Sophee has a beautiful smile.

Wendi said...

One of these days I need to meet your hubby and daughter in person. Love you and miss you!