Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Tag!!!!

Four places I go over and over:
1-Walmart
2-My bed (I can't get enough sleep)
3-The OFFICE (I only work here every day, haha)
4-St. George- I like to get out of Cedar whenever I can!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1-My Bed
2-California- Neal and I really want to take a trip there.
3-Pittsburgh- Spending time with the fam is always fun.
4-Hawaii- I have always wanted to go there.

Four people I talk to on a regular basis:
1-Mandi- She is my partner in crime, best friend and the person I can open up to
2-TJ (AKA TARAH) She and I have never gotten along better then we do now.
3-Emry- Wow, she justs knows what to say to any bad situation.
4-NEAL- My best friend and the love of my life.

Four favorite places to eat:
1-Applebees- I love there Colby Jack Mac and Cheese
2-Chilis- Neal and I call in and get their chips and salsa on a daily basis. YUM YUM
3-Cold Stone- My downfall is their ice-cream
4-Wingers- They have really good salads.

Four pet-peeves-
1-I have to have my bed made before I sleep in it-I don't like creases(Spelling??)
2-My house being dirty...I feel like out of place if its a disaster
3-People that have to argue just to argue.
4-Myself- When I have troubles I bubble myself up and don't talk or socialize with people.

3 comments:

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

That was fun to read about! Love ya sis!

Tyann said...

Makensy, thank you for the yummy treats! I found your blog off the ward one. You'll have to give me the recipe. My kids gobbled it up way too fast! By the way, Sophee is so adorable. Who did the cute pictures of her?

Tulsi said...

HI Makensey,

I remember you saying that you knew Cassidy McCullough. I don't know how well you knew him or if you knew he went to Iraq, but he is home now. We spent time together at Governor's Day. His pic is down a couple on my blog. If you don't mind my asking, What is your maiden name? Also, did you know a trooper named Craig Twitchell? He has been out of Panguitch a while. Or Galen Moore? He lives in the house behind the gas station on the N side of Panguitch. It used to have a Subway.

Just wondered.

Tulsi Esplin