Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend! 2010

So all these pictures are out of order so I will just explain the goings on of our Thanksgiving Weekend. A few weeks before Thanksgiving I just thought it would be a very low-key day with our little family, Neals parents and maybe a few friends from our ward, but then I called up my Grandparents that are serving a mission in New York and after a few days of contemplating they decided to come. I was so excited to have a few members of my side of the family for Thanksgiving. As Monday , November 22nd came I couldn't decide what I was more excited for: My birthday on Wednesday, Thanksgiving on Thursday, or Black Friday. Then Monday night came and I was talking to my little brother on Skype when we decided he was coming to visit us for a few days. He decided to come Monday night around 9:00pm , drove to Vegas and was on a plane at 6:00 am Tuesday morning. I was so excited that he was able to come see me because he is leaving for two years, in about four weeks, to serve an LDS mission in KOREA. So if he hadn't come to visit I wouldn't have been able to see him before he leaves.
All I can say is Thanksgiving week was such a blast. I got to spend a lot of time with Dex going down town in pitts. and just hanging out. Then got to visit with my cousin Sara and my Grandparents.
















No comments: