Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sophees birthday party!


I really can not believe she is three. Since we took Sophee and her friends out on Friday we had a family party on Saturday. A few things I forgot to mention about Sophee in the last post- Sophee is now potty trained, it took us several weeks to master, and she still has to wear a pull-up at night, but she is a big girl. When they terrible threes are worse then the twos, it is true (lol). Sophee has started up on such an attitude that it drives me crazy some days, but at the same time it is really so funny. She comes up with so many random things. Sophee LOVES to dress up. I hardly get her dressed in real clothes because she finds her dress up clothes minutes after I dress her and changes. I can not wait to get her into dance lessons because I know she will do so well. She loves dancing and has this slow pincesslike motion that makes everyone just laugh because its so cute.




Neal and I took Sophee and her two best friends out for a birthday party. We first went to Dennys and had dinner, and then to the dollar theater to see Despicable Me. I think they had a ton of fun.

No comments: