Friday, June 11, 2010

Retirement Cake!




Did this cake on 6/11/10. It is a retirement cake for someone in my ward. Im excited to say that it is my first paying customer (haha lol).The wife called and said she wanted a single layer cake with half chocolate and half yellow cake. So I had to do an 8x8 inch cake each, set them side be side and layer fondant on top. I made the little couch, guy and tv out of rice crispy treat and then layered with fondant. The cake toppers are a kind of messy, but it was my first time ever doing something like that, so i felt good about it.

1 comment:

Humphreys Family said...

You are so awesome!! All of your cakes are just great! You should start a business. You have the perfect name for a cake business: Kensy's Kakes
or something like that lol :o)
Great job!