Thursday, May 20, 2010

Neals Birthday


Last year for Neals birthday we (I should say I) didnt do a whole lot. I didn't even make him a cake. So of coarse he has been reminding me about that for awhile.
I started his day off this year with breakfast (that I bought for him and then heated up) at 4:45 am. I then had his car filled with balloons and told him to go out for lunch at school. When he got home from school at 6pm he and I went out to dinner to this whole in the wall Mexican restaurant, (this was big because I don't like mexican food) We then came home and ate a "Better then sex cake" that I made and gave him his couple of presents. I asked him that night if he like his birthday this year and he said YES. So, the lesson I learned from this is that men really do care about things like this and that it was fun to do things for him that made his day special. I love you babe! Happy ??th birthday.
Kamber was asleep by the time we got home from the restaurant which is why she isn't in the photo.

No comments: