Saturday, May 22, 2010

BBQ Hamburger and Cupcakes

Neal and I hosted a BBQ with some of the younger families in our ward. It ended up being a lot of fun and was a great way to get to know some people. We wanted to have it at a park but of coarse the weather did not agree and we had to move it to the church.
This is the cake that I made for Neals birthday/the BBQ. It is made out of two yellow cake mixes for the bun, two brownie mixes for the meat, and the onion, cheese and lettuce is made out of fondant. For the cupcakes I used vanilla cake for the bun and chocolate cake for the meat and the condiments are frosting. It was pretty quick to assemble since I didn't have to decorate too much. Was a lot of fun!





3 comments:

Whit said...

Wow those look awesome! I hope your little family is doing well out there you are missed in Cedar

LeAnn said...

Looks like you're having fun. Wish you were still here. Hope things work out well for you in PA.

Adri and Cory said...

Wow amazing job! That is a talent that I wish I had! They look so cool!