Wednesday, March 17, 2010

KAMBER TURNS #1

I really dont like that she is now 1. She has been walking since around 11 months, which is just crazy to me. I just am so sad when I see her doing something new because I just want her to stay little. She has such a funny little personality/attitude. She is usually really happy but can get a little mean when you are giving her, her way. I love this little girl so much!
For her birthday we went to Chuck 'E' Cheese last Saturday. Even though Kamber didn't do anything except eat, Sophee had some fun with the games. Then on Monday the 15th, which is Kambers birthday we just had cake. Fun times with the chocolate icing.




















1 comment:

Mandi said...

I can't believe cute little Kamber is already 1! That has gone by so fast! It looks like she had a fun birthday party...cute pics!!