Thursday, July 3, 2008

Property Management

So .........I just completed my first week of being a property manager and I am still alive (haha). My first day was incredible, I had people bringing me rent, I just opened the list (which there was a huge line outside my office door) and I was moving. After that day things got a little easier but still stressful. I am the kind of person who can't sleep if there was something I forgot to do that day or I have something to do the next day, and that is a problem with this job. (YIKES) I am going to have to figure out how to relax and not think about things until the next morning or something.......so I can get some shut eye.
Even though our lives are complete chaos right now, Neal and I are so greatful for this opportunity of being managers. I am able to see Neal at home all day, and he gets to watch Sophee from 9-1 every morning. I love having them around.

2 comments:

Erin Humphreys said...

Hey you lived through the day. Can't wait to see ya

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Thanks for all the favors you've been doing for me lately! We're still getting organized down here. I hope everything is going good up there. I miss all you guys.