Thursday, June 26, 2008

I can be a jerk. . . . .

So, I just kind of got to thinking about how I totally can abandon my friends and family when I am having problems or stress in my life. I think that I can be a total jerk for not seeing how my friends are doing or even getting together with them. When I have something going on in my life I kind of disappear off the face of this earth. I don't return phone calls, I don't do things when asked and I don't really talk to anyone. This is not good-and I know it! SO......... if you think I am being a total jerk and wont talk to you or something please don't think that I don't like YOU because it is totally me and my life. I really need to learn how to get over my own problems and help out those that I love. So sorry to my friends and family.

1 comment:

barbl said...

You're not a jerk. Your human. I can say that I know how you feel.

Sometimes reaching out to friends and family when "all is not well" is the time we need you the most.

I am here for you!

Love,
Mom