Saturday, January 29, 2011

Neal and Makensy

So Neal and I are coming up on year number 4 of our marriage. I can not believe it has been that long, but at the same time I feel we have done so much in our four years together that it has gone by so fast.
Here are some pics of Neal and I before we were married. We try to remember all of the little details about when we were dating because they were so fun. Neal and I met in Hatch, Ut for a fourth of July celebration. One of his room mates was already at my house (in Hatch) for the festivities when they invited him to come. So he came and when i say him, I knew I wanted to get to know him. We both were in other relationships at the time, but obviously that didn't stop either of us. When the weekend was over I didn't know that I would really see him again but I was totally wrong. It just so happend that our mutual friends were soon to be engaged and were mine and Neals roomates. Needless to say we spent a lot of time together as friends in a big group. We saw each other everywhere: hanging out with friends, church, ward activities. So after Neal called it quits with his girlfriend and the same with me, we made it a little more official without needing to say it. We were engaged at the end of October, got to visit his parents in PA in December and were married in the St. George Temple for time and all eternity. More photos to come.





1 comment:

Sav Gardiner said...

i absolutely adore you both! i think you two are sooo cute together. and i can't believe it's been 4 years since i met you! crazy... it does drag... but then it also flew by!