Saturday, January 23, 2010

Trying to sell!

I am trying to sell a few more things that aren't a necessity for us right now. First there is a a clothes line crib bedding set, and two bags/purses/diaper bags. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these things or if you know anyone else that might. Thanks-



These two bags can be used for just about anything. The are made with a reinforcement/stabilizer fabric but can be machine washed. (I would air day them though). There are 6 pockets that cam go on either the outside or inside of the bag. I am selling them for $25 each.





This baby girl bed set is called "Clothes Line". It comes with matching fitted sheet, comforter, blanket, two decor pillows, two decor basket covers, bed skirt and a valence. I am selling this set for $50.

1 comment:

Chelsea and Ford Stewart said...

Hey Kenz, I think all of these are really cute, but I wouldn't be able to use them. I was wondering if there is any way you could call or text me or something. Gaige blew my phone up and I lost all of my contacts, pictures, etc. :( we should get together sometime. Your family is so cute!