Wednesday, February 4, 2009

THE SUPER BOWL





















OKAY.....so Neal was so excited for the Super Bowl that he just kept chanting "Let's go Steelers, Let's go"  all day on Sunday!  ME???I was not so enthusiastic, I really do NOT like football, but I have to admit that the SPIRIT of the super bowl is kind of fun to get in to.  Neal's mom bought me my steelers jersey two christmas'  ago and then bought Sophee her jersey last christmas (I think).  And even though I feel bad saying it, this was the first time it has come out of the closet.  I am really glad that I had a team to support, well, Neal's team, because it made the day kind of enjoyable, Neal even won a little bit of money from the bet that my family does every year.  (I never said we were perfect, oops) So, even though I am not a football fan, WAY TO GO STEELERS!

2 comments:

Chelsea and Ford Stewart said...

Your family is so cute! I will have to update mine soon! I haven't ever watched the superbowl, but I did this year and I actually liked it. It looks like you had a great time watching it. I love the jerseys!

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

Your family is so cute! It will be even cuter when Kamber makes her appearance! Love ya! P.S. I have a recipe of the month on my blog you might like.