Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas at the Leflers






So I just looked through my camera and noticed that I didn't take any pictures of Christmas Day. BUMMER! I had ahold of the video camera the whole time. The picture of Sophee with Santa was very surprising. I thought she would love him! But she is crying. The second picture is of our stockings, we had Neals brother and his wife over for Christmas so that's why there are so many. I just want to thank Neal (cause I know he probly wont ever see this) for getting me surprises! I usually let him off the hook and tell him that I will just take the money and get what I want, but this year I MADE him get me something that I didn't know about so I would have something to open up for Christmas. Well, he did FANTASTIC, he got all the things I wanted. I LOVE YOU NEAL!!!!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

I let Uncle Bud off the hook once and since then that's what he always wants to do. Or he'll wait till 2 days before and say "I haven't gotten you anything for Christmas, what do you want". I say make them get you something. It's sooooo dissapointing to not get ANYTHING under the tree.

Good for him in doing a great job for surprising you!!!!

Tyann said...

Bummer you did't get any pictures of Christmas day, but at least you got the video. I always forget to do that part, and I wish I had video of the kids when they are cute and little!

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

She looks so much like the both of you! I miss you guys!

123123 said...

Hi! I found your blog thru Christina's, hope you don't mind if I link you?! We're so excited to be living in the townhomes... thanks so much for your help!